- It is generally considered that private enterprises and independent power producers have a key role to play in bringing sustainable energy-enabled businesses to un-served rural communities.
- What are the main opportunities and challenges in establishing viable business and financial models for these organisations, and what innovative approaches are emerging to meet these challenges?
- What support can governments and development agencies usefully provide?
- Social enterprises or Inclusive businesses – product or service which is socially beneficial
- Inclusive markets – industries that create jobs and affordable goods and services